Monday, February 28, 2005

Need volunteers for Item dance!

I know this is a little bizarre for a request.

But I want some of you to volunteer as dancers for an item number I'm gonna be shooting. It's like a spoof of an item number.

The lead female dancer is wearing a dress just made out of hankies. And the song is called "Hanky panky."

All guys dancing in the background will be wearing clothing made up of one or more hankies. So we need people to be total sports. Cuz it is gonna look incredibly funny. And your relatives might disown you after watching you with your pants down.

All you will be left with are hankies to wipe your tears. Storyline for item: Hawt babe dances with all you guys and kisses one guy who turns into a frog! (Story Credit: My own genious genie Fid Jaan, from Leeds)

Also need choreographer for the song.

Standard TFLW rules apply. Nobody gets paid/laid in exchange for this favour. Yes, you read that right, it means that you don't get to sleep with the director!

Post Script: Whoever thinks I'm joking, does not know me yet!

No comments: